Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Facebook and B2B in Asia

When I wrote a week ago about the Facebook tipping point, I commented that I was sure it would be important to our business but wasn't sure how. That's still basically true, but some hints are beginning to emerge from the haze. The 'Groups' are potentially important and two have caught my eye so far as they are directly linked to other business media activities:

  1. The magazine China Economic Review has set up a group. So far it has 24 members (including me) and very little activity. They'll have to do something with it, but it's a good opportunity.
  2. Then, perhaps more obviously, the China Web 2.0 Review blog (which I have referred to quite often here) has also set up a group. They have 55 members and the discussion boards are beginning to move along.

No comments: